Get Food Wise & ThrivePersonalized Nutrition Coaching for Increasing Your Healthspan and Wealthspan Get my Bestselling Book--Eat to Your Advantage
Eat to your advantage is a bestseller!
Get your copy of my new bestselling book today. It's your field guide to defending your brain and body in the face of the insane American Food System!
Local? Pick up a signed copy exclusively at Main Street Books or This Old Farm.
Do You Make A Living With Your Brain And Need to Get Back to Feeling Energetic, Focused and Productive?
I so often have clients tell me that they just don’t feel as good as they used to. They lack energy and focus and experience aches and pains, digestive upset, and other physical symptoms that make them worry about how long they can keep going. Others are dealing with some serious chronic and autoimmune issues.
This waning of productivity, mental acuity, and overall health is NOT inevitable or even normal. It’s a product of our toxic food culture and it is absolutely reversible. Even with an autoimmune diagnosis, you can THRIVE.
You are driven and are so often focused on what you give and it may have taken some time to realize that you no longer have the focus and energy you once had. What’s for sure, it’s time, past time, to invest in yourself so you can do everything you want and need to do. Why?
- You don’t have the sharp mental focus you once had.
- You make your living with your brain and it’s failing you.
- You are less productive at a time when you need to be performing at your peak to move your career along, enjoy your family, and share your passions.
- You may know a little or a lot about nutrition, but really need help putting all the pieces together and building a system that works for you and your family.
- You don’t have months or years to figure this out on your own.
- You want to create a family food culture that builds lifelong health habits for your family.
- You may be dealing with a slow decline or may be facing a serious autoimmune or chronic health challenge.
If you’re like most of my clients, you’ve tried to handle this on your own.
After all, you’ve been very successful in many areas of your life for a long time. You should be able to handle this, right?
Reality is we all need help at times.
And, as you now realize, you can no longer ignore it.
It’s not your fault. Deceptive marketing, a food culture turned upside down and mixed messaging make putting all the nutrition pieces together really difficult. There are a million useless “quick fixes” and extreme “diets” out there. You may have already forfeited a lot of time, energy, and money pursuing them.
Thankfully, there is a real revolution of health happening now where people are using food to be their mental and physical best. It’s a model I have used for myself and my clients and it is changing lives of people all over the world.
When you go through the process of harnessing the power of nutrient dense food and finding what works for you as an individual, you will find:
- Mental Focus. Your mental edge returns and you are as productive as ever. Brain fog dissipates and you are back on top of your game.
- Energy. Along with a productive brain, you get a productive body. You have time to enjoy life again and have the energy for work AND family instead of always feeling like you have to choose.
- Improved Health. Your body runs better. You’ve learned the secrets of nourishing yourself and you are FINALLY working with instead of against your body. You see changes in joints, skin, hair, your cycle, digestion, and all kinds of other improvements you didn’t expect. You have learned how to thrive, even with a chronic/autoimmune diagnosis.
Are you ready to return to a life of focus, productivity, and health?
I’m Kirsten Serrano and I designed this program especially for individuals just like you.
It took me many years of trial and error, studying, and taking matters into my own hands to regain control of my body and brain. At 47, I have more energy, better focus, and more productivity than I have since my 20s. I developed a passion for holistic healing and want to help people like me facing the same challenges overcome and reclaim control over their health—mind and body.
I am in a unique position to help others harness the power of food for health. I am a nutrition expert and a patient that uses nutrition to overcome my chronic and autoimmune disease, but I’m also an organic farmer, long time restaurateur, and chef. I look at food from every angle and that works to the advantage of my clients.
I’m inviting you to my program How to Get Back to Feeling Energetic, Focused and Productive
During three months of intensive, private coaching we will:
- Identify what foods are working against you and not for you. This is when we examine what’s wrong in our food culture, how we got off track, and what the fallout has been. You’ll soon realize it’s not you, or your willpower, and how to stop the inevitable diminishing vitality.
- Uncover how to make smart food choices for your brain, body and budget. You’ll uncover the secrets of the food quality continuum principles from a farm to fork perspective so you have the essential information to cut out the superfluous and focus on what’s essential for you and your future.
- Customize a three-phase action plan for you to up your mental game, feel better in your body and feed your family right. This is a proven path to reducing inflammation which stops disease in its tracks, restoring gut health which rejuvenates your immunity to keep you and your loved ones out of the doctor’s office, and get back to feeling energetic, focused, and productive.
- Free you from your frustrations over mixed messages. You will become a savvy shopper. This is the information you need to be able to efficiently and confidently read labels, know what is marketing manipulation and make the choices that will build your brain and your family’s health. This is where you’ll be able to see through what the latest nutrition “experts” and food marketers are trying to sell you and choose what’s right for you.
- Accelerate your results with a targeted supplementation plan. I am a firm believer that food is better than supplements, but there are a few vitamins and minerals most of us can only get enough of with smart supplementation and some others that will speed your comeback.
- Transform your cooking and make your kitchen a source of authentic well-being. This is where I give you the inside track on how to make manageable changes with huge results through better food sourcing, adding nutrient density to every meal, kitchen and food prep hacks, and connecting with local food producers. Your kitchen will become a source of inspiration, not your downfall.
- Create a framework of weekly meals that suit your family, lifestyle, and nutritional needs. Learning this skill will save you time, energy and money when you do it right and prevent you from falling back into old ways of eating that depletes your brain and body.
- Design a roadmap for reintroducing foods we eliminated for a healing period of time and outline a plan for eating well and living well, no matter where life takes you.
Are you ready to start taking care of yourself?
Hi, I’m Kirsten Serrano
4 coaches in 1
I approach food from many angles. When you work with me, you benefit from my experience as a:
- Nutrition professional–Bauman College grad (with honors) and over 300 hours of formal instruction
- Organic Farmer & Local Food Advocate
- Long Time Restaurateur & Chef
- Patient & Consumer of Holistic Healthcare who uses food and lifestyle to overcome chronic and autoimmune disease
I am passionate about helping others connect with healthy, holistic living because it changed my life.
My signature system helps others reclaim their mental focus and physical productivity while enjoying amazing healthy food.
Food literacy is a skill we all need and a vital skill set we can pass down to our children and grandchildren.
Small Wonder Farm
“One of the greatest products of a farm is the sheer ecstasy of life.” Joel Salatin
I live on and run a 5-acre organic produce farm in Indiana with my chef husband, teenage daughter, dogs, cats, chickens, and goats. We also own and run an Italian restaurant. On the farm, I grow produce for the family and the restaurant.
Nine Ways to Crank Up The Nutrients
If you want to subscribe to a particular way of eating, let it be nutritvorism. Nutrivores follow the nutrients, not the fads. When you are cooking for yourself or others, take the nutrivore challenge and crank up the nutrients, not the dogma. Over the years, I have...
Eggs Are In Season
When you envision seasonal eating in spring, produce like asparagus and strawberries may leap to mind. In fact, most proteins have a season when they are at their best as well and that is certainly the case for eggs. They are nutrition powerhouses that peak in...
Small Wonder Gingerbread Latte Recipe (and the sweetener that is also a superfood)
The Sweetener That is Also a Superfood Surprise! There is a natural sweetener that packs a powerful nutrition punch. Blackstrap molasses is brimming with vitamins and minerals. Among sweeteners, molasses is a standout and you could even call it a “superfood.”...