From December 26th through January 7th, I will be announcing the prizes that will go into my giant $430 launch giveaway. Winner will be chosen on January 7th at 6 pm. Winner must be able to pick up locally. I will add the prizes to this post every day so you can keep track of the giveaway.
HOW TO ENTER: Each of these is one entry!
- Like the Small Wonder Food Facebook page
- Share Facebook prize posts
- Comment and tag a friend on the daily prize posts (1 friend per comment, tag as many as you want for more chances to win)
- Follow Small Wonder Farm on Instagram @ small_wonder_food
- Comment and tag a friend (1 friend per comment, tag as many as you want for more chances to win)
Small Wonder Food website:
- Sign-up for my newsletter at www.smallwonderfood.com
- If you don’t see the pop-up for the newsletter sign-up, scroll to the bottom of any page to sign-up
Day One: December 26th– $125 Value
- $100 of organic meat and winter produce from Grace & Truth Farms
- $25 of microgreens from Sun and Moon Farm
- Mary Lutz is the farmer/owner behind Sun and Moon Farm–a Lafayette-based urban farm. Mary’s microgreens went on just about every plate at Restauration. Microgreens pack a nutritional wallop. Check out Sun and Moon Farm on Instagram.
Day Two: December 27th–$25 Value
- 3 lb Grass-fed Beef Roast from Thistle Byre Farm
- Thistle Byre Farm encourages frugal, healthy living and eating. They are a model good land stewardship, food security, healthy food choices and sustainable eco-agriculture. They encourage others to make their homes nurturing, healthy and cozy without the use of chemicals, hormones, pesticides and genetically modified organisms.
- Grass-fed beef is lean and also full of healthy omega 3 fats and conjugated linoleic acid
Day Three: December 28th–$22 Value
- Find out here why I am such a fan of Primal Kitchen products here.
- The dressings also make great marinades for meat!
- A quick lunch idea: canned wild salmon, mayo, and dried seaweed flakes in half an avocado on a bed of lettuce dressed in the Greek dressing. Yum
Day Four: December 29th–$18 Value
- Always in my kitchen. I use the Nutiva Red Palm Oil for saute and roasting.
- The Nutiva Buttery Flavor Coconut Oil is what I use for baking. It can be used in place of butter or shortening or melted to use in place of liquid oils.
- Why Nutiva? Because they are putting out fantastic sustainable products. To read more about their practices, read about my friend Diane Capaldi’s trip there to see first-hand their methods.
Day Five: December 30th–$26 Value
- One of my favorite kitchen tools
- Easily make spiral cut vegetables and fruit
- Spirals cook quickly and are fun
Day Six: December 31st–$27 Value
- 2 things I start my day with. I add collagen and ghee to my morning coffee.
- Collagen Peptides are a source of protein and a boost to skin, hair, nails, joints, gut, and more. Read all about this amazing supplement here.
- Tava Vanilla Ghee is perfection. Grass-fed ghee is full of healthy fats and Vitamins D and K. This ghee is smooth and delightful.
- Head over to my post on how to upgrade your kitchen for maximum nutrition to find out about this great product
- This kit makes fermenting foods incredibly easy
Day Eight: January 2nd–$30 Value
- 4 of my favorite Yogi teas
- Green Tea is loaded with antioxidants, improves brain function, and boosts your metabolism.
- Comforting Chamomile is great for inflammation, digestive upset, and helps you relax before bed.
- Relaxed Mind (my personal favorite) includes helichrysum, sage, and lavender. This relaxing blend supports cognition.
- Cold Season has the warming spices of ginger, cardamom, cinnamon and clove along with licorice and eucalyptus to help support respiratory function.
Day Nine: January 3rd–$11 Value
- Kombucha is a sparkling fermented beverage.
- It’s full of healthy probiotics to aid in gut health and digestion.
- Switching from juice or soda to kombucha is a fantastic swap for your health.
Day Ten: January 4th–$45 Value
- When I learned how many toxins are in our food system, I also found out about how many completely unregulated toxins are in the items we put on our body and use on a daily basis. In the US, the cosmetics industry does not have to prove the safety of their ingredients and are free to use whatever they want.
- In the US, around 30 chemicals are banned for use in the cosmetics industry. In Europe, it’s around 1,400. Beautycounter is a US company that bans about 1,500.
- I love Beautycounter because the products are safe and they work beautifully. I have experienced a HUGE change in my skin for the better. I am so glad that I finally found safe and high-performing products.
- The two items I have included in the giveaway are my favorite items. Charcoal naturally draws out toxins. I use the charcoal bar in the shower. The oils are extraordinary. They absorb instantly and add a protective hydrating barrier to the skin. I use the #3 in the morning and the #1 at bedtime. For more information about products I recommend, check out my What to Buy page and ask me for more information anytime.
Day Eleven: January 5th–$30 Value
- This $30 gift certificate from Small Wonder Food can be used for a group nutrition class or individual consulting.
Day Thirteen: January 6th–$45 Value
- This sausage is our family favorite. It’s so good!